Automate your Azure infrastructure with Bicep
This course is an independent publication and is neither affiliated with, nor authorized, sponsored, or approved by, Microsoft Corporation.
By using Bicep, you can stop using the Azure portal and automate the creation of your Azure resources - saving you time and money.
1. Introduction to Infrastructure as Code
2. What is Bicep?
3. Benefits of Bicep
4. Setting up your Bicep development environment
5. Create your first Bicep template
6. Deploying your first Bicep template
7. Parameters, variables & outputs
8. Expressions & functions
9. Loops and if conditions
10. Converting ARM templates to Bicep
11. Build ARM templates from Bicep files
12. Modularising ARM templates with Bicep
13. Conclusion & what's next?
+ tutorial sample code to follow along
Copyright © The Cloud Hub. Not associated nor endorsed by Microsoft. Bicep remains a trademark of Microsoft Inc.